Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow, I am really bad about blogging all the time. I am great at reading others but I am no good at doing my own.

But right now I am really excited because I have been praying for a really long time to be able to contribute to my family financially without it being at the expense of my husband and my kids. And my prayer was even more specific then that. I really want to do something that I love...

So I have made my daughters dance bag and people at her dance class always ask me "Where did you buy that?" And when I tell them that I made it they say that I should sell them. So guess what I am going to start doing!
It gets even better, My friend is opening up a dance clothing store and told me she would love for me to sell them at her shop!! Get out is that crazy or what. If that goes good I have another church friend who is heading together a craft show for young ladies starting or that have businesses in March and I am thinking I am going to do a booth then.

Oh praise God! I am so excited!

When i get my camera back from my mom I will post a picture of Emma's bag, and then the five or ten I am getting ready to make.

2 comments:

Will & Abby's Life said...

Shanda, what an answer to prayer, that is so cool :) I'm thinking I'm going to take a break...but I know I'm going to miss Tuesday nights, especially small group. Maybe I'll change my mind after the holidays :)

I would love to do lunch with you, I just don't know when it would work b/c my lunch breaks aren't really long enough to have a nice conversation :( Is Bunko still in the works? I'm still up for it!

Anonymous said...

Shanda...this would be so exciting...I can't wait to see the bag...I may have to put in an order :) I hope it all works out...I am happy to hear of God answering your prayers so specifically...I love it when He does that!