Friday, October 15, 2010

Craft Shows

I love love love craft shows!
So why not make some things to sell in them. I think I will! I went to Canton a while back and saw these beautiful crosses to hang on the wall for art decor. So I decided to make one for myself and my mother in law. They turned out great so I decided to do more. When I say more I mean LOTS! No really... you should see my teeny little living room!


It is nuts over here! But it sure is Fun. I love to paint, so anytime I get to paint it is a stress releiver.
So anyway the Craft Show that I am selling my crosses, some hair pieces, and hopefully if I get them done, some cute little baby slippers that I sew... is at at Sagemont Church on Hughes and my little spot is called ShandyDandy Designs.
Also just letting you know that my crosses are ALL extremely different!! Some are on frames, antique-ish windows and wood panels. I would love to see you there!!
The Craftshow is on Oct. 22nd(friday)-23rd(saturday) 10-5 and 10-6.

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Your crosses are beautiful!! Hope the craft show goes well for you...I LOVE those things! And Canton is THE best thing everrrr. :)

misty w. said...

That is GORGEOUS!
Right after we ran into you in Canton, we saw those crosses that you are talking about in a booth...they were super large...a turquoise one that I fell in love with. Then we saw them in at least 4 more booths! I know you will sell them! Maybe I can finally make it to the craft show this year!