Saturday, October 23, 2010

My First Craft Show!!

So...My very first craft show came and went so so fast! I loved it! I think that I did very well from what I heard from the other booths around me. The "Crafters", as they call themselves (the ones who make their living) say that this was a not so successful craft show. And I was thinking, "If this was bad...I can't wait until I attend a great one!" Ha!


A couple people told me my pics don't do my work justice but I was going to post a few of them so people can see them. And order too, if you would like.
.
This one comes attached to the antique window and you cant really see them but there are light blue crystals on the smaller iron cross. And sorry about the bad photography. Ha! The truck looks marvelous in the picture huh?!?
Anyways to say the least it was good fun! Thank you friends and family who came out and supported me. I am a truly grateful.









No comments: